- A Kinrowan Estate story: Beef Pot Pie
- What’s New for the 5th of April: Amano dark chocolate bars, Terry Gilliam’s Fisher King, Béla Bartók, Ellen Kushner on Steeleye Span, Danish String Quartet Live and Other Matters
- A Kinrowan Estate story: Bad Wolf
- What’s New for the 29th of March: the first real Celtic Rock album, a Celtic history, Holy Molé chocolate, Ray Bradbury poetry, Silly Wizard live and Other Neat Stuff
- A Kinrowan Estate story: The Library Card Catalogue
- What’s New for the 22nd of March: A Folkmanis Mouse with Cheese, Wim Wenders’ Once, Gilliam’s The Adventures of Baron Munchausen, Live music from Skerryvore, Hot Chocolate, A Parcel of Steeleye Span and Other Matters
- A Kinrowan Estate story: Absinthe
- What’s New for the 15th of March: It’s Almost Spring!
- A Kinrowan Estate story: The Raggedy Man
- What’s New for the 8th of March: A Book About Writing, a Film from the Rom, Chocolate and Peanut Butter, Music by Moby, Fables, a Short Story, and there’s always more. . .
- A Kinrowan Estate story: Kitchen Tales
- What’s New for the 1st of March: Bacon and Tea Considered, John Fogerty Live, An SF Play and Other Interesting Things
- What’s New for the 23rd of February: A Collaboration between Steeleye Span and Terry Pratchett, Two of the Best-loved Fantasy Movies of the 1980s, Eight Classic SF Novels of the 1960s, Ritter Chocolates, Jazz Drumming, A Choice Zelazny, Live Nightnoise and Other Lively Matters
- A Kinrowan Estate story: Spring is Coming. Eventually.
- What’s New for the 16th of February: On Breakfast, Judy Collins Live, Cats, Tolkien in Person, Champagne, Music from Just About Everywhere, and much more
- A Kinrowan Estate story: Pub Rules
- What’s New for the 9th of February: Horslips live, Bourbon, Definitive Earthsea, Traveling the Pacific, Robin Hood, and more
- A Kinrowan Estate story: A Ghostly Librarian
- What’s New for the 2nd of February: Johnny Clegg’s Final Album, More Fables Considered, Live Steeleye Span, Some Things Whovian, An Unusually Flavoured KitKat and Other Matters
- A Kinrowan Estate story: Enter The Sandman
Monthly Archives: November 2015
There’s always a need for a bowl of hot stockpot soup no matter what the hour, be it the Eventide meal or for a break from watching the ewes during lambing season all night long (a task I gratefully now … Continue reading
What’s New for the 22nd of November 2015: Scottish music, Americana music, an English manor house mystery, Parisian chocolate and a choice bit of Celtic music for you as well
Nothing happened. We stitched in silence. At least we stitched without words. Having nothing else to listen to, I began to hear needle points puncturing cloth, threads drawn through, again and again, as rhythmically as breathing. Our breaths mingled with … Continue reading